Home of the Fighting Eagles
The Crestview Elementary community will work to develop learners who accept responsibility for learning and strive to maximize potential while maintaining a positive and respectful attitude.
- We believe that it is the campus’s responsibility to provide a challenging and safe environment that will empower all students and staff to realize their learning potential.
- We believe that every child can learn and become a productive member of society.
- We believe in treating every person with dignity and respect.
- We believe in an educational community focused on excellence.
- All students will receive a quality education through the implementation of a well-balanced curriculum and effective teaching strategies which will challenge them to realize their full learning potential and prepare them for productive lives.
- All students will demonstrate responsible behavior and respect for others.
- All students with special needs will have those needs met in ways that are timely, effective, and efficient.